Comprehensive Legal Solutions, Personalized Guidance
Todd P. Forster
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Matters
- Insurance Coverage Issues
- Collection Matters
- Corporate Law
- Probate Litigation
Todd P. Forster concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial litigation, business matters, and real estate transactions. His litigation practice focuses on the representation of businesses and individuals in business disputes, insurance coverage issues, and collection matters. Todd represents a wide range of regional and national entities and regularly advises his corporate clients on business and employment matters. Todd's real estate practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions, lease review and drafting, and property disputes. He represents both landlords and tenants in commercial lease negotiations throughout the Washington metropolitan area.
Todd is a Montgomery County native who attended Winston Churchill High School and received his undergraduate degree from the University of Texas at Austin. Thereafter, he returned to the area, where he attended law school at George Washington University.
Todd is licensed to practice before the state and Federal courts in Maryland and the District of Columbia. Todd is an AV® Preeminent peer-rated attorney through Martindale-Hubbell, and has been repeatedly recognized as a Super Lawyer in both Maryland and D.C., most recently in 2022. In 2022, Todd was invited to join the Litigation Counsel of America as a Fellow. LCA is an invitation-only trial lawyer honorary society which recognizes excellence among American litigation and trial counsel across all segments of the bar.
- George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 1995
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas
- B.A. - 1992
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- Super Lawyer in both Maryland and D.C., 2007, 2009, 2021 - Present
- Top Lawyer in the area of Business Litigation
- Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent® Rating
- Litigation Counsel of America - Fellow