When Corporate Law Issues Require Astute Counsel
With more than 25 years of firm history in the Washington, D.C., area, our team is ready to tackle any corporate, commercial or business law concern. Our lawyers have a deep understanding of local trends and solutions that work in these areas of the law.
The attorneys at Futrovsky, Forster & Scherr, Chtd., provide a wide array of corporate and commercial law answers and direction for clients. Many satisfied clients and favorable outcomes have established a strong reputation for the firm in these areas of the law.
Customized Legal Services For Corporations And Commercial Entities
Corporate and business law cases at our firm include:
- Entity formation, incorporation and compliance with relevant local, state and federal laws
- Business transactions, including assistance with negotiation, structuring and implementation of contracts, dispositions and financing
- Leadership and labor disputes
For commercial clients, our attorneys:
- Prepare, review and negotiate contracts, leases and financing documents
- Provide counsel and guidance on the many operational, legal and corporate issues that businesses confront on a daily basis
Attorneys of the firm have a policy of providing personal attention to clients, unlike lawyers at some large firms who rely on paralegals to handle most interactions with their clients. Although Futrovsky, Forster & Scherr, Chtd., is a general practice, and the attorneys handle a variety of legal needs, each attorney focuses on specific practice areas.
Request A Consultation
The first step toward finding answers to corporate or business law issues is to discuss options with an attorney.